Copyright © All rights reserved. A.S.I.Digital.
Having been in the Aerial and Satellite Installation industry since 1972 we started trading as Aerial & Satellite Installations in July 1990. Within months this quickly became abbreviated to A.S.I.
We continued to trade as A.S.I. until July 2006 When we added Digital to our trading name and we now trade as A.S.I. Digital. We have a vast database of customers who over the years have continued to use us for additional work extra points & when they move home etc. We also get recommended to their family and friends.
We are a small family run business with over 40 years experience in the domestic Aerial / Satellite trade. Just because we are a small company it does not mean that we give a small service rather to the contrary we pride ourselves on giving our customers a second to none service right from our initial contact right up to carrying out the work required. In the very unlikely event that there are any problems with the work carried out we treat our customers with the same response as if they were new clients. We have carried this customer commitment since we started trading some 22 years ago and it has served us well as we continue to get repeat work from our existing clientele plus an awful lot of recommendations from past customers and companies in the Television & Electrical trade.
1. Initial contact by phone,email,text , dealt with efficiently, politely. Appointment made if required for a day and time that suits you.
2. If you tell us over the phone what you require we quote you a price and this will stay the same. WE DO NOT TRY TO SELL YOU WHAT YOU DO NOT NEED
3. Appointments always kept we do not let our customers down. In the unlikely event we are delayed we will contact you to let you know.
4. All work will be discussed and agreed with you prior to it being carried out, ie; routing of cables siting of Aerial or Dish etc.
5. On completion of work we show you the completed job to make sure it is as you expected and demonstrate your equipment.
6. In the unlikely event that you have a problem even with the operation of your own equipment we will either explain over the telephone or return to give another demonstration.